A very Happy New Year to you all and I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas! I spent Christmas with my parents at home in England and I then travelled up to Edinburgh, Scotland to spend New Year with my boyfriend. After having a nice break, I came home ill with a bad cough and a mild sickness/headache bug so have been resting for an extra few days – hence the absence on my blog! The first week of January has been a bit of a write-off for myself so I’m starting fresh on Monday 8th!
Although I might be a little late compared to the other bloggers/vloggers out there, I wanted to share with you what I got for Christmas. Of course, this is not meant to be braggy, but I personally love being nosey and reading/watching these types of hauls so I wanted to share mine with you.
I’m not including EVERYTHING I got for Christmas in this post, just a snippet of a few of the bits I got. I also now have a cupboard full of chocolate to last me the next few months haha.
I got a few new beauty gifts this year to add to my collection, two pieces being:
- Urban Decay Naked Heat – WOOOHOOOO. I am in love with this palette – the shades included are right ‘up my street’ and I have been obsessing over every shade.
- bareMinerals Make Mine A Double – I’m yet to try out this volumizing mascara duo but am super excited to do so. This gift set comes with a full-size mascara and a travel size.
Bath / Body
It isn’t Christmas without receiving loads of deliciously smelling new bath products – and this Christmas didn’t let me down one bit. I’ve received loads of new bath and body products to try out, two being:
- LUSH Christmas Cheer gift box – including a Bubbly shower gel, Christmas Citrus soap and a Santa’s Belly shower jelly. I’ve not tried any of these products before so am looking forward to trying these out.
- Soap and Glory face masks – these two face masks were in my stocking, Soap and Glory do some lovely beauty products and I love their face masks. Face masks are definitely one of my favourite ways to pamper.
I got a few items of clothing this year including a new backpack, jumper and these two items:
- Gymshark leggings – these leggings are the 5th Gymshark pair to be added to my collection. I love the girly pink shades and they fit so comfortably. Now I’m feeling better I seriously need to get back into my gym routine and at least I can have cute leggings whilst doing so!
- Fluffy socks – I received 4 pairs of fluffy socks this Christmas, they’re a staple to my chill out attire. Whenever I’m at home I wear a pair of fluffy socks so these are always a great gift.
- Rebecca Minkoff phone case / card holder – this case is the perfect idea for storing your phone and cards in a stylish way when you don’t want to carry around a handbag.
- Kurt Geiger purse – The only thing I asked for this year was a purse and I am in love with this black one that Joe got me.
- Willow & Rose coin purse – in this super cute pink colour with the words ‘I must resist…’ in a gold font.
I now own a satnav!!! You know you’re getting old when you squeal with delight over something as practical as a satnav. After three years of stealing my Dad’s, him and my mum bought me my own.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.