I must admit I was a little shocked when Meg (Megan Goodier) nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award, I like to post on my little blog every now and then, however I never think about the fact that people actually read it! Thank you very much to the lovely Meg for the nomination and please everyone head over to her blog to have a read.
The award is for bloggers that are inspiring, creative and positive – so I am very grateful for the nomination.
– Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link their blog
– Answer the questions asked by the Blogger who nominated them
– Nominate other Bloggers and give them new questions to answer
MEGAN’S QUESTIONS / MY ANSWERS
1. What is the most played song on your iPod?
Ariana Grande “Piano” – the song always puts me in a good mood!
2. What is your favourite type of blog post to write/read?
I like to write ‘favourites’ or some sort of haul related post but I love reading Fashion / Travel posts for inspiration. I also love a good ‘Tips’ post to read for some inspiration.
3. What would be your dream location for a quick city break?
Ooooooo…there’s so much choice. If I had to pick somewhere I haven’t been before I would choose Rome.
I’d recommend Krakow and Amsterdam for anyone considering going!
I’m off to New York next year which I am superrrr excited about.
4. How do you lead a positive lifestyle?
Treat others how I want to be treated, always look on the bright side (well I at least try to!) and look after my well-being.
5. What is your go-to fashion item for Autumn/Fall?
Anything mustard coloured!! A turtle neck / chunky scarf / beanie – not all at one time mind!
6. Halloween or Christmas?
Christmas! All the way, mainly because of the happy atmosphere and Christmas shopping.
7. What is your favourite Disney song?
Pocahontas “Colours of The Wind” although my favourite film is The Lion King.
8. Name three things you like about yourself.
It’s weird that this is the kind of question you never really think about and is one of the hardest to answer! I’m caring, friendly and I like my freckles haha.
9. Instagram or Twitter?
Instagram because I am quite a visual person so enjoy looking at people’s photos.
10. What is your go-to karaoke song?
Any song that used to be played at a school disco in the early 2000’s!
1) What inspired you to start blogging?
2) What are your favourite things to do on the weekend?
3) Do you have any pets? If so what & what are they called?
4) Where has been your favourite holiday destination to date?
5) What is one beauty product you cannot live without?
6) Where in the world do you live?
7) What is your favourite season of the year and why?
8) What are your favourite blog posts to write / read?
9) What would be your perfect meal? (starter / main / pudding?)
10) How long have you been blogging?
Thanks again to Meg & I look forward to hearing my nominees answers. I hope this post added some sunshine to your day in some way or another (excuse the pun!).