Is it just me or has everyone been going wild over matte lip products recently?
I’m not someone to reach for a lipstick – most of the time I completely forget to apply anything to my lips when I do my makeup. However, if I do apply something, it’s most likely going to be a subtle shade. One product that I purchased recently is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick….
Name: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick
– Price: The price of this product is really good, especially compared to other substitutes around.
– Range: There are currently 17 shades to choose from on the Boots website.
– Size: It’s the perfect size for a small handbag and won’t take up much room!
– Texture: This lipstick surprisingly isn’t drying on my lips and doesn’t leave that cackey cracked look.
– Staying power: You’re going to have to keep on re-applying this! I ate some chocolate and half of the product came off my lips.
Would you repurchase this product? – YES
Do you have a favourite brand of lipstick or liquid lipstick? I’d love to try some more.