Banana and chocolate – that’s a balanced diet right??
I love banana loafs but the added chocolate chips make the recipe even better. This is an easy way to use up those unwanted bananas that are sitting in your kitchen beginning to look like they’ve seen better days.
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 50g chocolate chips
- 170g caster sugar
- 170g self raising flour
- 170g butter
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- Drop of vanilla essence
– Oven 160c – 1 hour
This is such an easy recipe – simply follow the quick 5 steps!
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add a little egg at a time
- Add in the mashed banana and chocolate chips.
- Fold in the flour and add the vanilla essence
- Bake in a loaf tin for 1 hour
Enjoy! If you try this recipe I’d love to know what you think of it.