The difference between a cappuccino and a coffee cake is that there’s a hint of chocolate. I know quite a lot of people who don’t like/drink coffee but really like coffee cake, so hopefully you all will enjoy this recipe!
- 250g softened butter (plus extra for greasing)
- 280g self-raising flour
- 250g golden caster sugar
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 150ml pot natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla paste/extract
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (plus extra to dust)
- 100ml strong coffee (made with 2 tbsp of coffee granules) – 2 teaspoons of this 100ml will be used for the icing.
- 200g icing suger
- 100g unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons of strong coffee
I hope you enjoy this weeks recipe
Credit to Sarah Cook for this recipe