I’ve recently been creating some of my own DIY Christmas gift ideas to share with you, but those are coming your way soon! For now I thought I’d share some other inspiration I found whilst searching through Pinterest (you can find my boards HERE).
1) First off I found these super cute pine cone Christmas trees. These look really easy to make so therefore would be ideal to make with children. If you’d like more information on how to make these click HERE!I ha
2) I LOVE these decorations, if I had the time I would totally make this. However, although I know the website I found these on is called DIY and Mag, I can’t seem to find this garland on their site. Therefore, I can’t find instructions on how to create it, though I’m sure somewhere on the internet there is something similar.
3) This next idea looks super easy to re-create, I’m pretty sure if you raided your local craft store at this time of year you’ll be able to find what you need. (Credit to Zomoc.com)
4) I love the look of a woodland touch at Christmas, so this next idea literally incorporates the wood. This looks super easy and cheap to create! You can even use an empty candle jar.
5) This next idea is also super easy and cheap to create…if you are good with a pair of scissors and have a steady hand! For more information on how to create this click HERE!
6) Creating pillows probably isn’t something I’d personally do as they take quite a bit more effort than some of my other suggestions! However, I do love how these all look. The ladies over at the blog Lolly Jane have created a post on 50+ Christmas pillow tutorials, so if you’d like to check that out click HERE!
7) I saw this idea in my Prima magazine but I’ve also just spotted it on Pinterest. It’s such an effective idea, especially if your house isn’t big enough for a literal Christmas tree – this one hangs on the wall. If you’d like instructions on how to create this click HERE!
8) Alyssa and Carla have created these lovely wire stars over on their blog (HERE)
9) Another post that could be created with your children is this banner. All the items can be picked up from your local craft store at a reasonable price. Vicky has created this and has given instructions over on her blog HERE.
10) Why not try making your own advent calendar? I must admit this made me giggle, but what a good way to use up your empty toilet rolls! Click HERE too see some more home made calendar inspiration.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and that it’s inspired you as much as it has me. Come by next week to check out some DIY gift ideas that I have created!