Today I thought I’d share with you, a few of my favourite fall essentials. There are a variation of items on this list so hopefully I may inspire all of you in some way or another!
1) Nescafe Spiced Orange Mocha. To get my day started I love to have a brew, my kitchen cupboard is full of different flavoured coffees/teas so when I saw this box on the shelf in ASDA, it practically flew into my trolley. The taste warms and soothes my insides on a chilly morning, definitely a must this autumn!
2) Rimmel London lipstick in the colour Alarm 170 – this lasting finish red lipstick completes a monotone outfit.
3) Seventeen lipstick in the colour Rule Breaker is a gorgeous plumb shade. The downside of this lipstick is that it’s not very nourishing therefore does rely on a lip balm.
4) Cocoa (15) flavoured lip gloss from The Body Shop smells delicious and adds a pretty neutral sheen to your lips. Perfect for just a little finishing touch to your outfit.
5) My last favourite lip product is this slightly deeper red shade from Top Shop and it’s in Hazard. The price is very reasonable, and I prefer how it’s not as bright as the Rimmel London lipstick I shower you previously.
6) TOFFEE APPLES are by far the best thing about this time of year. I hope you’ve all had/tried one before, if not I’ll personally mail you one! The sweetness of the toffee perfectly contributes to the apple, and you don’t feel so bad for having a naughty treat as you’re having an apple!
7) And finally, my Candy Corn Yankee Candle in it’s pumpkin tea light holder! More information on this can be seen on this blog post! 🙂
What is your favourite thing about autumn?