Nutella? Brownies? … Perfection?
These brownies genuinely taste as delicious as they sound. The mixture takes approximately 20 minutes to make, and they take approximately 25 minutes to bake. I seriously suggest you try these out!
- Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- Cup of Nutella (I don’t know what this is translated into grams)
- 1/2 cup or 100g, Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 or 80g, Butter
- 3/4 cup or 90g, Flour
- Oven = 180
1) Firstly, you take the butter and the sugar – mixing them together in a large bowl (preferably with an electric mixer)
2) Add the eggs, beating them into the mixture and adding the vanilla essence
3) Add the Nutella! When the Nutella had been fully mixed in, you will have a runny, slightly gloopy consistency
4) Add the flour. Be careful here, as you don’t want to mix the flour in – but FOLD it. If you don’t know what this is then I’ve attached a link here 🙂 (sorry the woman blabbers on for ages hahah)
5) When all of the flour has been folded in, spoon the mixture into your baking tray
6) Bake in the oven for 25 minutes
7) To check if they are thoroughly baked, gently press down on the top of your mixture, and if it rises back up again – they are ready!
8) Cool on a baking tray, or enjoy warm!!
If you try these out, I’d love to hear what you thought of them! Leave a comment bellow,