It’s quite depressing to think that the last time I wrote a blog post was on Christmas Eve…
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time and a very Happy New Year! Due to myself being busy over the holidays and therefore only recently being able to HIT THE SALES (the only good thing about Christmas ending), this has been the fist time I have been able to talk to you guys. In 2014 I aim to write a lot more on here, sharing with you guys my life and also reading up on yours! (in a non creepy way)
This post is on 5 of my favourite newbies, whether they be gifts from Christmas or treats to myself…..
1) Tangle Teezer – Pink : I have pretty long hair which is also pretty thick; last year I often couldn’t be bothered to brush it as it was such a nightmare and it was painful. UNTIL, I received one of these godly creations in my stocking. PERFECT FOR KNOTTY HAIR. The only downside to this product is there is no handle, you just hold the “Jelly Bean”, as I like to call it, therefore it sometimes flies out of my hand.
£10.99 from Boots (can be found elsewhere)
2) Baby Lips : Okay so I know everyone rambles on about these and there are thousands of Instagram photos out there of them, but they are the just perfect aren’t they? I love how they all look and smell different! Maybelline currently have a “Buy 1 get 1 half price” offer on down at boots – so why not have a little treat! (just like I did today…oops)
£2.99 from Boots (can be found elsewhere)
3) Lipsy Watch : I have never been a watch person, I always used to find wearing them irritating on my wrist. However, this year I received this watch as a present off my parents – I love it and after removing a link in the chain, it fits perfectly!
£45.00 from WatchShop ( can be found elsewhere)
4) Mac LIGHTFUL : This product is a softening lotion; I love how it feels light on my skin and it feels refreshing – therefore I like to use it in the mornings. I also really like the packaging as it’s sleek and pretty. The one downfall about this product is that it is a little expensive, is it worth it? I don’t regret buying it as it will last me a while, however I’m sure there are cheaper versions available on the market that would do just as good!
I bought this product for £22.50 however it is now £23.50 – MAC
5) Miracle Oil : I do love a good bargain and my heart always gets a little giddy when I find a
dupe of an expensive product. From the packaging you will see that this is a dupe for Moroccan Oil, however
Aldi’s version is Argan Oil and helps to strengthen, smoothen and seals in
shine. I apply this to my hair while it’s still damp after showering, it helps make my hair smooth and silky – it does exactly what it says on the box!
£3.99 – Aldi